Christine is a Life Coach who recently moved to St. Petersburg, FL. She also works as a Developmental and Licensed Clinical Psychologist in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
She first received a dual master’s degree in Linguistics and French Literature from the University of Oregon as well as an undergraduate degree from the University of Poitiers, France.
She then obtained a Doctorate in Developmental Psychology from Harvard University, and a Clinical psychology Doctoral Respecialization degree from the Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology/Williams James College.
Christine completed a Post-Graduate Fellowship at the Massachusetts Institute for Psychotherapy. She obtained a certificate in Mindfulness and Psychotherapy. She is also a Certified EMDR provider.
Christine’s professional background:
- Psychotherapy work at Harvard University and Tufts University (college counseling centers)
- Nursing Home (50 to 97-year-olds)
- Community Mental Health center – parents and children’s services
- Therapy for young children in Dorchester Elementary Schools
- Play therapy with abused children (0 to 3-years-olds) at the Parents’ Center at Saltonstall House
- Group therapy for young children and young mothers
- Leader & trainer of a clinical team at the Massachusetts General Hospital – clinical and cognitive/ neuropsychological assessments
|Help attaining specifical goals and desires|
eg – increasing self-esteem,
being a more efficient manager
|Educational and development model |
eg – personal growth, life transitions, etc.
|Co-creation between coach & client |
Coach helps clients find their own answers.
The three main missions:
High-level communication skills and assertiveness in all contexts – work, social settings, with family and close friends
Enhancing problem-solving skills for better performance during job interviews, athletic competitions, work meetings, exams
Efficient cultural transitions and identity development for expatriates or anyone adjusting to a new country, a new city, a new home
What are the benefits from coaching ?
- increasing self-worth and ability to efficiently express unique visions
- increasing self-worth and communication skills – more respect from others
- increasing self-awareness in the ability to make mindful choices
- increasing focused attention while harnessing cognitive competences
- improving relationships while expressing your authentic self and learning non-violent communication methods
- increasing the ability to shift fluidly between cultural and social environments
- increasing the capacity to feel at ease in any environment and develop a sense of belonging
- increasing the ability to become an advocate for yourself and others
☎️ +1 617-595-8570