Orbis Aviation, founded by Olivier Monard in Melbourne, is a company specializing in the international sale & acquisition of private jets, Staffing and Payroll Services.
1 – Sales & Acquisitions
Based in Florida, Orbis Aviation facilitates international private jet sales and acquisitions for a diverse clientele. Their team is dedicated to helping you choose the perfect aircraft depending on your lifestyle and to helping you decide whether private jet ownership is the right choice. With an extensive knowledge of the market and numerous connections within the industry, they are poised to guide you through the acquisition process, helping to save you valuable time and frustration.
They handle all steps of the purchase, from initial negotiations and pre-purchase inspections to renegotiations.
Orbis teams carefully track the trends of the jet sale industry to ensure that they are up to date on costs ; they can pinpoint the optimum price for any aircraft, ensuring that both the buyer and seller are happy with the final sale price. This ensures that you never pay more than necessary for your purchase as a buyer, and, on the other side, that you get the best possible price for an aircraft you’re looking to sell.
2 – Staffing & Payroll Services
As an aviation professional, Olivier Monard provides three major services: permanent placement, temporary staffing, and payroll services.
- They provide personalized searches and customized recruiting strategies
- They provide an efficient process for handling the most time-consuming parts of the hiring process
- They provide a partnership with key stakeholders
- They provide candidate management
- They provide resource optimization, freeing your internal teams to focus on other business needs
- They provide an expanded talent pipeline for existing and future searches
- They provide an aircraft liability insurance
- They provide a record and credentialing management
- They provide 24/7/365 operations
- They provide tailor-made staffing solutions
- They provide FAA DOT/ NON-DOT program management by request
- They provide employee benefits – weekly pay, workman’s compensation insurance, W2 processing, state and federal withholdings and tax management, and management of state-specific employment mandates
They can perform as an extension of your team assisting with payroll solutions to keep your operations running smoothly and easily.
- Talent sourcing
- Bi-weekly pay
- Benefit administration and expense processing
- Workman’s compensation
- Federal and state tax compliance
- Liability and unemployment insurances
- Background checks
- Drug testing
Their comprehensive benefit package includes:
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription insurance
- Employer matching 401(K) plan (optional)
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance & accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Health savings account
- Flexible spending account
- Global Response Center
- Employee assistance program – Paid vacation time
They will also conduct pre-employment background and drug tests that include:
- National, state and international criminal checks
- Department of Motor Vehicle and Social Security check
- Credit report check
- Employment verifications
- Education verification
- Social media search
- Pre-employment drug test
- FAA DOT/NON DOT program management by request
3 – Who Is Behind Orbis ?
Orbis Aviation is a company specializing in private jet acquisition, founded by Olivier Monard in Melbourne, Florida. Olivier started his career at Dassault Falcon Jet as a research and development engineer. Later, he joined Jet Aviation in Switzerland where he applied his knowledge and expertise in Airbus and Boeing business jet cabin development.
Olivier has developed a far-reaching network of contacts within the industry through these years of service that help him to handle every aspect of a sale or custom completion.
In addition, Olivier Monard has extensive training in communications, negotiations, and closings. He has turned his passion into a career, deciding to help his clients win more in the complex world of private jet acquisition. Olivier understands that the process of buying, selling, or designing private aircraft is exhausting and time-intensive.
Orbis Aviation works for a diverse clientele. Each client has his own needs and expectations, which is why the company takes it to heart to help them choose the aircraft that will suit them best.
Once this step is completed, the company offers to accompany its customers during the creation and customization of their aircraft, by taking care of safety and aesthetics with them. Orbis Aviation then serves as a direct intermediary between the client and the agencies that implement every aspect of the jet’s creation.
By trusting Orbis Aviation, you can finally feel secure in knowing that your project is in good hands and will be professionally managed.
📍 6300 N Wickham Rd Suite 130, Melbourne, FL 32940
☎️ +1 321-831-9526
👉 Book a 30 introduction call with Olivier Monard – https://bit.ly/3ce3kXg