Safran, one of FRAMCO’s most active members, is looking for a Design Engineer in the Tampa Bay area!
You can find more information about the position below:
|Catia V5, Solidworks, MS OfficeISO, ASME Y 14.5, AWS D17.1Basic knowledge on Geometric, Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)|
- Bachelor’s degree with prior experience is preferred
Qualities and attributes:
- Team player
- Organization skills
- Detail oriented
- Problem solver
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Creates detailed drawings based on concepts of engineering or manufacturing needs
- Creates detailed drawings for tooling based on concepts
- Supports change and correction
- Supports manufacturing documentation needs
- Supports configuration
- Respects schedules
- Maintains regular and prompt attendance at SAFRAN OIL SYSTEMS
- Maintains a clean and safe work area
- Clarifies expectations and seeks additional training as needed
- Builds quality into work and has the authority to ensure processes are consistent with quality objectives in performing all job duties
- Actively contributes to departmental/SAFRAN OIL SYSTEMS goals and controls.
- Makes suggestions for improvement in areas of cost reduction, processes, quality and productivity
For more information about the position, please contact FRAMCO at: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and to helping you seize this amazing opportunity!